How to control your dreams



Have you ever wanted to dream about something that you know can only happen in dreams! ever wanted to re-dream your most imaginative and creative dreams?

It's called LUCID DREAMS.

There are different ways to control your dreams, the first time was so exciting when I could dream about what I wanted to dream of and the whole time in my dream I knew It was a dream.

If you focus on controlling your dreams you are able to have two different lives! one during the day and one at night!

I read in an article that there is a girl who's living with Brad Pitt in her dreams for the past 3 years!!!!!!

Also couple of Hollywood movies such as Vanilla sky and Inception are based on Lucid Dreams.

If you wanna know more about Lucid dreaming you can find many articles in google and wikipedia.



By: Samira Olfat